Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

The pipe has been ended

TaylorMaddox
6 - Meteoroid

So, I've looked online for information about this error and I haven't found great results. The error is "You have found a bug. The pipe has been ended". I found a few discussion post about this but the most common response is to turn off the AMP engine. However, I have a workflow is absolutely reliant on control containers so I can't turn off the AMP engine. Then I saw a suggestion to copy it to new workflow and that didn't work either. It only happens when I run my workflow through the batch macro when I run the macro body on it's own it doesn't ever cause this error. I am not containing to any databases or anything only .CSV files. Any advice before I contact Alteryx support?

3 REPLIES 3
Prometheus
12 - Quasar
apathetichell
19 - Altair

is your batch macro writing to excel? are you using an action tool to update something like a sheet name/file name/file location/range? If so - your action tool and your data may not be meshing well. without seeing your data/your action tool/your formula or whatever you are updating - it's hard to figure out.

ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @TaylorMaddox!

I remember seeing this issue before. I can't specifically remember how it was resolved, but you might try fiddling with some of the settings in the Input tool. Specifically, setting #9 for "Ignore Delimiters in".

Let us know when you get this resolved. I'm curious as to the solution.

Labels