Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Table doesn't exist or authorised in Snowflake

DaisyJones
8 - Asteroid

Hi all, I have a workflow which has three outputs and I need them to create a table in Snowflake. I've been using the Snowflake Bulk Loader as my file format because I read that is what I needed to do to write into Snowflake

2/3 of the outputs have worked as I wanted but the final table keeps on coming up with this error:

Error SQLPrepare: SQL compilation error: Object '"table"' does not exist or not authorized.

How do I resolve this issue?

1 REPLY 1
apathetichell
19 - Altair

Question! Does the table exist? Are you authorized? Are you writing via datastream in? A good way to check if your table exists and if you are authorized is checking in Snowsight. If Snowsight and Alteryx differ perhaps you are logged in as a different user (ie a service account) in one location- or perhaps your authentication has timed out.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels