Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Share Vesting Reports (Forms)

Ahmediqbal
7 - Meteor

Hello everyone,

I've received a request from a business user to investigate whether Alteryx can be utilized to fill out forms. I've attached the Excel file below for reference: the first sheet contains the form, while the other two contain the necessary data to populate it. Although I've partially accomplished this using Alteryx, I'm unsure if we can maintain the same formatting (including colors and spacing).

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further clarification. Oh, and can we get the output in pdf format?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Manoj_k
9 - Comet

hi @Ahmediqbal yes it is possible, you have to create a application in alteryx.

Ahmediqbal
7 - Meteor

Hi @Manoj_k,
Any idea how do I go about building it?

Manoj_k
9 - Comet

Hi @Ahmediqbal  i have attached the link below for your reference, the link consist of the different articles and videos related to the apps.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Tool-Mastery/Tool-Mastery-Apps-and-Macros/ta-p/35375

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

@Ahmediqbal - what your input data? ie is your form your output or your input? I read this as your form is an output to a seperate datastream. ie you are not having a user input the form.

Labels