Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Remove columns where all cell except header is null

Suraj2742
5 - Atom

Due to organization restriction not able to share the workflow. I have a trial balance for 10 legal entites spread across 5 countries. I am generating reports based on the country names. In each report there are various tabs. In one tab i am creating a pivot using cross tab where i need the sum at legal entity level however my raw daya contains all 10 entity hence when i am generating the reports using render tool in country one report i am getting all 10 column where 8 column dont have any value rather then header. Not sure a batch macro or what can help. Have tried using data cleansing, dynamic select no clue so far, appreciate if anyone can help.

1 REPLY 1
griffinwelsh
11 - Bolide

Your thinking sounds correct. Dynamic select and data cleansing are your best options to use for this within a batch macro. Are you able to provide sample data (just the headers and some fake values)? Without anything data to work with it is difficult to give you a precise solution.

Labels