Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Quick books API refresh code issue

Inactive User
Not applicable

I set up the QuickBooks API in Alytrex it was working perfectly ran it a couple of times over a week then it stopped working and I had to re enter the refresh code to get it to work again. I had thought you had 101 days to run the workflow before you need to re enter the refresh code. Has anyone ever had an issue like this? 

1 REPLY 1
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

It might have to do with this note found in their api documentation: https://help.developer.intuit.com/s/article/Handling-OAuth-token-expiration 

"Even though the refresh token is valid for 100 days, the value of refresh token can change every 24-26 hour period. Hence, you might encounter a situation where the request token that you received first is different than the latest one. As a best practice, always store the latest refresh token received from the API response and use that to make subsequent calls to obtain a new pair of tokens."

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels