Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Please help me with this assignment

Eakdanai
6 - Meteoroid

Recently, I just got this assignment as my college work. But I'm currently just a beginner with Alteryx. So, I would like to ask if anyone have an idea how can I start this assignment.

4 REPLIES 4
gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@Eakdanai 

As total amount is given for both row and column, you can simply allocate budget based on fraction to total.

For example, fraction of "Product A and TV" should be multiplication of Product A fraction(=1080000/4900000) and TV fraction(1000000/4900000).

Here is snapshot to realize it for your reference to start solving.

image.png

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Eakdanai 
I dont want to be harsh but I believe the community does not encourage the question that asking for a solution of assignment without any attempt from the user.

It will be much better that you can give a try first and ask specific question about the difficulties you encountered rather than the whole package. 😁

Eakdanai
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks for your response! I'm trying to figure it out right now. I did it on Excel pretty easy but I have no clue how to do it on Alteryx. But I will try my best!

Eakdanai
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you for the guideline! I try to see if I could adapt to the workflow.

Labels