Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Need to create an Interface to select multiple options to group by and sum from data

Kurohits
ファイアボール

Dear Community members, 

I am looking tp create an interface where an user can select options from the connected data to group by and sum fields. I want an user to select dimensions from data and then group by data using summarize tool then select action type such as "SUM", "Average".

Is it possible to achieve this in Alteryx? 

Thanks in advance. 

2件の返信2
CoG
パルサー

There is no Interface Tool that will work like the Summarize Tool, although, depending on your exact needs, there are ways to approximate it. It's not a simple task, however, and more information as to exactly what you need would be beneficial.

Are you trying to build Alteryx App? Are all selected dimensions being aggregated with the single aggregation method that the user selects?

ChrisTX
ネビュラ

See my comment in the post below, about dynamically updating a tool's XML

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Desktop-Discussions/Identify-which-files-out-of-mu...

投票
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
ラベル