Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Need help with identifying bad data in the dataset

mahendra0393
6 - Meteoroid

Data Set:

mahendra0393_0-1685084713642.png

I have above data set and I want to identify companies with no changes in the values over the period i.e KBC and . So that I can remove them from my dataset. Basically, I'm running linear regression model and trying to predict future values based on variable. batch macro is throwing an error for companies where no changes are observed as variable changes. Error: "The field "Fit_Stats" is not contained in the record". Can someone help me how can I remove such companies from my dataset.

3 REPLIES 3
alisonpitt
11 - Bolide

If you run this data set through a Summarize tool, you could get the min/max for each CompanyName, and then those with min = max would be your "no change" companies. Then join this back and take the left or right outputs to get a data set that excludes the "no change" companies.

alisonpitt
11 - Bolide

You could also do this by working out the value of the change of each row (if you needed that for some reason) with a multi-row formula tool. I'm attaching a couple ways you could do it.

alisonpitt_0-1685118032128.png

mahendra0393
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you Alison, This is what I was looking for.

Labels