Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Jupyter Flow Tool Error

KatyPang
5 - Atom

Hello, 

I receive the following error when I run the workflow that has jupyter flow tool. I configured the tool by connecting it to my py script and environment site packages. I also make sure my python version is 3.8.5. Does anyone know what the issue might be? Thank you!

File "C:\..\..\.shiv\..\site-packages\zmq\backend\cython\__init__.py", line 6, in <module>
from . import (
ImportError: DLL load failed while importing _device: The file cannot be accessed by the system.

3 REPLIES 3
PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

What does your code look like? What is the entire traceback of error message in Python look like?

Looks like you're doing a relative import, but I doubt that your package is in the same location as the Jupyter Notebook. How are you ensuring you're in the right directory?

mleitner_w
5 - Atom

I tried to follow the the basic guide: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Data-Science/Jupyter-Flow-Basics-Guide/ba-p/778947

The tool works fine as long as I dont add input and output tags to the Jupyter Workbook. Here is my log file:

ImportError: DLL load failed while importing lib: Die angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden.
2022-10-09 20:24:02,766 ERROR DLL load failed while importing lib: Die angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\ayx_python_sdk\providers\e1_provider\connection_callback_strategy.py", line 129, in connection_closed_callback
self.plugin_proxy.plugin_driver.on_record_packet(connection)
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\ayx_python_sdk\providers\e1_provider\e1_plugin_driver.py", line 57, in on_record_packet
self._user_plugin.on_record_packet(E1InputConnection(connection))
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\tools\moonbuggy.py", line 97, in on_record_packet
write_incoming_data(
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\io\workflow_io.py", line 62, in write_incoming_data
code_interface.push_data(incoming_data_as_df, input_name=data_access_name)
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\interfaces\code_interface.py", line 95, in push_data
self.io_handler.write_input(df, input_name=input_name)
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\io\io_handler.py", line 183, in write_input
import pyarrow.parquet as pq
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\pyarrow\__init__.py", line 65, in <module>
import pyarrow.lib as _lib

I uninstalled via pip pywin32==301 and also pywin32=304 and replaced it with pywin32==300. The pyarrow version = 9.0.0

I intend to use the Jupyter Flow tool with the pandas-dedupe library to dedupe and match CRM data. My Alteryx version is 2022.1

Amen_90
5 - Atom

Did you ever resolve this? I'm facing the same issue!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels