Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How to "Restart" Header Row after a null Row?

AJFurey
5 - Atom

Hi all - newer to the Alteryx tool and getting really stumped on the logic for this problem. 

My input is a series of tables with multiple rows & columns (example attached, sheet 1). Ultimately, I'm trying to export it as an HTML-formatted table (example attached, sheet 2). 

Where I'm struggling is figuring out how to give those individual first rows of each table in the sheet a special meaning, or even have them carry down into their own column so that I can use it when creating the HTML. 

I've tried using the multi-row formula tool and the transpose tool, and I just can't seem to get the logic in line. 

Any help is appreciated, thanks! 

2 REPLIES 2
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@AJFurey 
Have your tried the Table + Rendering tool in the Reporting category?

2024-07-10 131934.png

AJFurey
5 - Atom

Thank you! Do you know if there's any way to actually view the HTML itself? I need the specific code as part of the output. 

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels