Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Fuzzy Match Master Macro

Jon-Knepper
8 - Asteroid

Hey Alteryx Community!

There used to be a copy of a macro called the Fuzzy Match Master out on the community that could be downloaded, but I no longer see it.   I believe there were changes made to the community.  Does anyone happen to have a copy of it that they can share?  It was a handy tool created by @DultonM that helped streamline the creation of fuzzy match workflows.

@patrick_digan  You might remember this Macro that Dulton created and then shared on the community, but it seems the community got rid of many old posts that had this available for download.

If anyone has a copy of it can you please share it?  I would really appreciate it!

5 REPLIES 5
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@Jon-Knepper Here is the macro that @DultonM had created and uploaded to the prior gallery.

phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Wow, I really hope the someone still has the original version. I do have a slightly modified version of the macro that I have attached to this post. I modified a few things for my specific use case but most of the macro is the same as the original one from the community. 

Jon-Knepper
8 - Asteroid

@patrick_digan Do you happen to have the packaged version with the combination macro?  It seems when I download this one it is missing from the macro.  :(

phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@Jon-Knepper try this version. I'm almost positive I didn't make any changes to those nested macros so I was able to add them back to the version @patrick_digan shared.

Jon-Knepper
8 - Asteroid

@phottovy @patrick_digan Thank you both so much for this!   This tool is sooo useful that I hope others that have needs for fuzzy exact matching can use it.  Thanks again @DultonM for building such a fantastic Macro and sharing it!

Just as an FYI to anyone else.  TURN OFF THE AMP ENGINE when using this macro.  It will create a lot more problems when it is on.  😁

Labels