Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error: Timeout was reached

AKPWZ
8 - Asteroid

Hi Community,

I have searched many posts related to this issue but couldn't find any solid solutions. Could you please help me resolve or find a solution for "Timeout was reached".

Despite trying many of those solutions, none of them have worked for me.

Note: 
- The REST API I'm using has N number of pages, so I'm using Iterative MACRO to paginate the results.

- I was also wondering if there was a way to reduce the execution time since it is taking over 10 hours and as data increases, it will take longer.

- Attaching also the API limitation doc as a screenshot.

Thank you!

AKPWZ_0-1683522747809.png

AKPWZ_0-1683531822546.png

4 REPLIES 4
StellaBon
11 - Bolide

I see 2 issues here, first something is erroring in tool #12. Second, your "Event" (might be a completion email- check your configuration Events.) is Timing out. The event timing out could be a result of the tool 12 error so I would check that out first. It's not an error I've encountered but maybe someone else can help with that part. Good luck!

AKPWZ
8 - Asteroid

Hi @StellaBon Thank you for taking the time to respond. I will check and replicate what you said. Thank you

AKPWZ
8 - Asteroid

Hi @StellaBon so far your solution worked for me. Thank you!

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

@AKPWZ Glad to hear it! And thanks for accepting it as a solution!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels