Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error: Output Data (6): Error opening connect string: Can't create Data Source Object

Hreimer22
6 - Meteoroid

Hello! I am trying to output data to an Microsoft Access database and keep getting this error "Error: Output Data (6): Error opening connect string: Can't create Data Source Object". This error appears if I am trying to import data from the Access database as well. I currently have Microsoft Access Runtime 2013 installed as well. Hoping for an easy solution!

2 REPLIES 2
Laurap1228
11 - Bolide

Try installing Access Database Engine 2010 64bit.

Hreimer22
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you, that helped with importing data from an access database. Now I am trying to pull data from an excel sheet and paste and append it into an access database. When I run my flow, I get this error on the output tool: 

Error: Output Data (3): DataWrap2OleDb::SendBatch: Microsoft Access Database Engine: You must enter a value in the 'BilledFees.Fee _Type' field.\3314 = -541331061
Insert into `BilledFees`(`_Bank`,`Fee _Type`,`FEE_ID`,`_Fee Description`,`Alliance`,`_Outlet Account`,`_Outlet Name`,`_Merchant`,`_Merchant Name`,`_Count`,`_Retail Billed Fee`,`_Count1`,`_Retail Billed Fee1`) Values (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)

Labels