Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Decimal to Percentage

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello everyone!

I was hoping y'all could help me out with a small problem. The data set I have has numbers as decimals (i.e. 0.75). I would like it to be presented as a percentage (i.e. 75%) when I use the Render tool to produce a report. I feel like there is a simple solution but I am very new to Alteryx so I thought I would try to use the community! Thank you for any and all help.

Best Regards,

Alex Abi-Najm

11 REPLIES 11
Sandra_R
5 - Atom

In addition to the question above, I was able to use the Multi-Field Formula with the expression below. Is there a way to convert multiple numeric fields to output a string percentage or do they need to be converted individually? 

ToString(Round(([%FTE to National]*100),1))+"%"

I have tried to add additional expressions within the same tool in various ways however I either get a Parse Error or no conversion at all

Thank you in advance

Sandra

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

@Sandra_R I’m confused by your question as you said the answer - the multi field formula. It’s just updating the field to accommodate multiple fields: ToString(Round(([_CurrentField_]*100),1))+"%"

Labels