Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Convert Pdf/Text data as columns and rows in excel

geeklarokcmie
Asteroide

Hello Experts,

I have a chunk of data in PDF/text format and would want to output it as columns and rows in an excel.

Input: Please find the attached txt/pdf file

Expected Output:

rule nameLeft CriteriaColumn OpValue LogicalRight CriteriaColumn OpValue LogicalLeft Match Group ToleranceRight Match Group ToleranceLeft ItemAdditional Info. (L)OpLeft ItemAdditional Info. (L)ToleranceException StatusCombo Rule
Desc3=2002 Eff Dt=1.=1Book Flag=1AND>1Bank Flag=2AND effectiveDateEffective DateYYYYMMDD=Effective DateYYYYMMDD1 Days No
Desc3=2002 Eff Dt=1 BICode 1=206  Reference 3=2002           
AI 206.=1Flag=1AND.=1 Flag=2AND effectiveDateEffective DateYYYYMMDD=Effective DateYYYYMMDD1 Days No
AI 206 AICode=206  Reference 3=2002           
5 RESPUESTAS 5
cjaneczko
Púlsar

You can do it with the Intelligence Suite or the PDF Input tool and Predictive tools. 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Community-Gallery/PDF-Input/ta-p/887038

geeklarokcmie
Asteroide

I can't use either of the tools you mentioned. Is there any other ways to utilize the txt format and add it as rows and columns?

cjaneczko
Púlsar

PDF input with Predictive tools doesn't require an additional license. You can download the Predictive Tools from your account page and then download the PDF Input tool from the gallery. 

geeklarokcmie
Asteroide

Below is the error I'm running into:

cjaneczko
Púlsar
Etiquetas