Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Conditional Formating

ArijitRoy
8 - Asteroid

Hello Friends,

I have attached a sample file. I need to color the fonts of the rows not the header as I have already done that. I am facing some issue to color all the rows depending on condition. Like, 

1st Condition is - If column B have "UNDER 350K" then all the rows line Column A to E data should be in RED and BOLD letter.

2nd Condition is - If column B have "UNDER 350K" and Column E have >0 then all the rows line Column A to E data should be in GREEN and BOLD letter.

3rd Condition is - If column B have "UNDER 350K" and Column D have Y then all the rows line Column A to E data should be in LIGHT BLUE and BOLD letter.

4th Condition is - rest of the data should be only in BLACK color without BOLD letter.

I did this separately but is it possible to do with one formula in the TABLE tool?

3 REPLIES 3
ed_hayter
12 - Quasar

I made the row rules in the table. Let me know if there are issues.

image.png

ArijitRoy
8 - Asteroid

Thanks @ed_hayter. It is working. Learned something new. 😊

sireeshagandam
8 - Asteroid

good

Labels