Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Cant get SharePoint connector to work on Server (updating/inserting to a List)

craigja
8 - Asteroid

I have a workflow, which is pretty simple - if new items are to be added to a SharePoint list, it adds them, if items are updated, a separate connector does an update.  This all works on my machine (After 3 days of hair pulling to make the 2.4.1 connector work!) but now it wont run on the server.  One thing I noticed on Friday was the fields in the SharePoint list appear to be changed when running on the server, they have an _01 added, so I used Dynamic rename to remove that but now I have another error:

The 2 SharePoint output tools are returning 

Error - ToolId 141: data type 'np.float64' not understood

Error - ToolId 129: 'NoneType' object is not callable

The 2 SharePoint connectors are each within a Control Container as I found calling them with no records, i.e. there was nothing to update or insert, caused them to just hang on my machine, so I used the new Control Container so they are only called if there is something to insert/update. This is now officially driving me nuts! I set out to do this task on Friday afternoon as it was only a couple of hours work and now on Tuesday its still not working, all the logic etc is fine, its just these SharePoint connectors - can anybody offer some help?

0 REPLIES 0
Labels