Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Basic Tables > Layouts > Email Distro

dmitkevich
6 - Meteoroid

I have multiple data sources that create basic tables that are then united to display in form of a "newsletter" to go out to my distribution list.  Problem is I cannot get my png/jpeg created logo-banners (that will serve as section dividers) to be the same size of the table.  Especially when email is sent and then maximized to full size window, see screenshots attached.  The basic table width is set to the percentage to make sure the content remain on one line.  When I insert the image above the table, no matter what i do, I cannot get it to align perfectly when window size is changed.  Is there a workaround to that?  I have total of 5 different sections in that distribution email but cannot get it to look neat and even sized between banners and the tables attached below.  

1 REPLY 1
MeganBowers
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @dmitkevich,

Are you creating these newsletters with the Layout tool? And are you using the Email tool to send them out? There is a note on the Email tool hep doc with a known limitation that could be affecting your workflow:

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 4.44.50 PM.png

Labels