Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Assigning tasks to employees according to restrictions or priorizations

Mkippes89
Atom

Hi group,

I have a table with these information

PART                         WAREHOUSE               NEXT CONTROL DATE LIMIT                    STATUS

Nut 10                              1                                                   06/06/22                                                    OPEN

Nut 11                             1                                                    06/06/22                                                    OPEN

Hammer 1                      1                                                     06/06/22                                                   OPEN

Hammer 2                      1                                                      10/06/22                                                   RECHECK

Bolt 5                                 1                                                     11/06/22                                                  OPEN

Bolt 5                                  2                                                      12/06/22                                                 OPEN

Tablet                                 2                                                      12/06/22                                                  OPEN

Table                                   2                                                       13/06/22                                                 OPEN

I want to create an alteryx workflow in which i input that table and analyze according to these parametres and assign to my checker analyst to go to the warehouse to review inventory.

Conditions:

1 - Each analyst can control 2 items per day and cannot mix parts from 2 warehouses

eXAMPLE:

ANALYST 1

Part 1 TBD

Part 2 TBD

ANALYST 2

Part 1 TBD

Part 2 TBD

2 - We have to assing first parts with recheck required

example:

ANALYST 1

HAMMER 1 --> DUE TO RECKER REQUIERES

3 - When we select the first part for an analyst we must check to assign parts with same word. 

example:

ANALYST 1

HAMMER 2  --> DUE TO RECHECK

HAMMER 1 --> DUE TO SAME WORD AND SAME WAREHOUSE

4 - Select according to expiration date.

ANALYST 1

HAMMER 2  --> DUE TO RECHECK

HAMMER 1 --> DUE TO SAME WORD AND SAME WAREHOUSE

ANALYST 2

NUT 10            --> DUE TO EXPIRATION DATE

NUT 11           -->   DUE TO SAME WORD

-------------------- In the second day we will have these selection, knowing that these parts were checked

ANALYST 1

BOLT 5             --> DUE TO EXPIRATION DATE

NO PART AVAILABLE 

ANALYST 2

BOLT 5            --> DUE TO SAME WORD, BUT ASSIGNE TO 2ND ANALYST DUE TO THE  WAREHOUSE DIFFERENCE

TABLET           -->   DUE TO EXPIRATION DATE AND SAME WAREHOUSE.

2 ANTWORTEN 2
ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Mkippes89!

An iterative macro will suit your needs best. Here is more information on iterative macros:

https://help.alteryx.com/20221/designer/iterative-macro#

Before you can build your macro, you will need to nail down the logic. I started a workflow for you, but there are not enough details above to build it out completely.

Capture.JPG

Please let us know if this points you in the right direction.

Thanks,

Deb

Mkippes89
Atom

Thanks @ddiesel . I will try it!!!

Beschriftungen