Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx output error

Siddharth_Kapur
5 - Atom

Hi,

I'm running a linear regression to assess the impact of volumes on different costs. The regression outputs are working when I see them through the browse function, however, when I try to export them to an excel file, the output only contains code and not the regression output. 

I'm also receiving notifications for conversion errors and character length errors when running the output.

Any help on this is grea

2 REPLIES 2
DataNath
17 - Castor

Hey @Siddharth_Kapur, by any chance are you using the standard Output Data tool? The regression macros themselves generate outputs using reporting snippets and these are also interactive. Therefore, the usual approach to export the results is to render to a HTML file. To do so you'll want to use a Render tool, set to 'Output to a specific file', choosing a HTML file type like so:

DataNath_0-1666280227799.png

Siddharth_Kapur
5 - Atom

Thank you DataNath, it worked!

Labels