Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx Desktop Designer Trial Installer not working

I am unable to install my AlteryxNonAdminInstallx64_2022.3.1.395.exe of the Alteryx Desktop Designer trial version for the predictive analysis using R mode. Please help me resolve this issue, so that I can move forward with the rest of my course.alteryx.png

It says this but when I click on 'Finish' it just pops this error message, on closing which it just results in non-installation of the product. I have tried this multiple times, followed the method you guys showed, nothing worked for me. I even tried running it as an admin, and it didn't work. Please help me fix this. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @saipradyumnanprem - Would you like to try admin version and see if the problem persists?

PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @saipradyumnanprem 

What happens if you click Ok? Can you still open up Designer?

If Designer is causing issues, I would recommend following this article - https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Complete-Uninstall-of-Alteryx-Desig...

Make sure to have these system requirements on your machine - https://help.alteryx.com/20223/designer/system-requirements

But I only have access to download the trial version, and I can't seem to install the downloaded trial version. How do I get access to the admin version?

The alert box comes up when I click on 'Ok'. Can't go anywhere further from there.

I also checked if the app has been installed, and it seems like the installation process hadn't even been complete even though it's come to this last page.

As suggested, I checked the PC specs and my PC is 1.8 GHz, and min requirement as per the page linked, it says 2.5 GHz. Now I'm hoping to find a way around it.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels