Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Designer Core Badge Issue ?

lokenathm1
6 - Meteoroid

gave all the 4 designer core micro credential exam and my community certification page showing the my Designer Core Certificate is active even though I did not gave 2.5hrs exam but did not received any Credly badge for that

7 REPLIES 7
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I’m confused - what is the question? If you passed the 4 micro certs, that adds up to your Core!

lokenathm1
6 - Meteoroid

the query is if i pass all 4 micro credit designer core certificate will i get the core certificate cause its been 48hrs since i passed all 4 haven't received the core certificate.

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I see the badge on your profile, so you are good there - as for Credly, just give it more time or email the certification team. Apparently there have been issues recently: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Desktop-Discussions/Not-received-certification/m-p...

@AlteryxCertification 

Aksha678
5 - Atom

My designer core badge url is not accepting it saying invalid domain

lokenathm1
6 - Meteoroid

which URL Credly or something else ?

sanketdoijode
5 - Atom

Hi 
Any update on it? Have you received Core Designer Badge from credly? Cause I am also facing similar issue.

lokenathm1
6 - Meteoroid

Received my badge, I would request you to please write a mail to certification@alteryx.com mentioning your user name your exam date, Credly snaps if available, and exam mail.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels