Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Not received certification

omkarvyas
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I cleared the Alteryx foundation micro-credential on last Monday (20 May 2024)  but haven't yet received the certificate from credly.

Can someone please tell me how many days does it take for the certificate.

Thank you

Omkar

14 REPLIES 14
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Great point @cjaneczko ^

omkarvyas
6 - Meteoroid

Yes I think I had entered the community name, not sure about any typo.

Is there any way to correct this mistake ? 

Thanks

Omkar

Raj
16 - Nebula

@omkarvyas 
 I am also facing same issue
recently i recertified my micro credentials but the community has not updated it on profile nor the certificate is updated
i suggest you to reply -certification@alteryx.com
with screenshots of the passing score

hope this helps.

Hi all - We've had some isolated cases where the Foundation certification and possibly other micro-credential Community badges has disappeared from some accounts. We're actively working on this problem. You can email certification@alteryx.com if your account has been affected and we'll let you know when the issue has been corrected.

Thank you for your patience!

Krishnanandh
6 - Meteoroid

certification@alteryx.com Hi had certified the Alteryx designer advanced on 11 July 2024 but I didn't get the email from admin@credly.com till now and the waiting time went beyond the time they mentioned for receiving the email. I checked all the spam folders for these emails and have not yet found them there

Labels