Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx Designer Activation Error

Hemanth22
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, 

I have received a key from the admin and tried using the key, both as an admin and a user but facing the same issue. Can someone guide me into how to activate the designer key. 

The Error is:

Your computer is unable to access the activation service. Contact your license admin for help with licensing.

Contact your license admin to verify your network meets the system requirements.

I have also contacted people who have provided me with the Key, but the issue could not be resolved.

Product Name: Alteryx Designer
Part Number: AX-100072
Quantity: 30
Start Date: May 30, 2023
Expiration Date: Jun 28, 2023

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
RSreeSurya
9 - Comet

Hi @Hemanth22 ,

License key shouldn't be shared, could you please remove that as it is considered as sensitive data 

RSreeSurya
9 - Comet

Hi,

Please send an email to fulfillment@alteryx.com, with detailed explanation of the issue. Team will help with activation. 

jdminton
12 - Quasar

jdminton_0-1685626448628.png

There is a gear icon at the top of the Manage Licenses page that will switch you between two options. I got the message you shared when I used the Partner Data License Manager. You should be able to switch back to the other option and paste your key normally there.

jdminton_1-1685626537428.png

Labels