Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx * Big Query Connection

Himani2
5 - Atom

Hi,

I have successfully established a connection in Alteryx, ran a query (ODBC) with a record limit of 1000, and obtained the expected results without any errors or warnings

I ran the same query again after removing the maximum record limit of 1000, and it produced the following error. (attached below)

Please note: There have been no changes in the query or connection

Error:

Error: Input Data (11): Error SQLExtendedFetch: [Simba][BigQuery] (310) Storage API Error: Error: { code: UNKNOWN, message: Stream removed }

Error: Input Data (11): Internal Error: Invalid parameter detected in function (null). File: (null) Line: 0 Expression: (null)

Has anyone encountered the same in the past?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
apathetichell
19 - Altair

That has something to do with the Storage API - can you check the High-Throughput API Options in the ODBC 64 Advanced Options? Can you toggle it off (if it's on).... Note - this may result in a SLOW read... I think in the alternative you can look into if this API is enabled and if your role has access to it in GCP (BigQuery Storage API - https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/docs/reference/storage)

Labels