Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx * Big Query Connection

Himani2
Átomo

Hi,

I have successfully established a connection in Alteryx, ran a query (ODBC) with a record limit of 1000, and obtained the expected results without any errors or warnings

I ran the same query again after removing the maximum record limit of 1000, and it produced the following error. (attached below)

Please note: There have been no changes in the query or connection

Error:

Error: Input Data (11): Error SQLExtendedFetch: [Simba][BigQuery] (310) Storage API Error: Error: { code: UNKNOWN, message: Stream removed }

Error: Input Data (11): Internal Error: Invalid parameter detected in function (null). File: (null) Line: 0 Expression: (null)

Has anyone encountered the same in the past?

Thanks!

1 RESPUESTA 1
apathetichell
Altair

That has something to do with the Storage API - can you check the High-Throughput API Options in the ODBC 64 Advanced Options? Can you toggle it off (if it's on).... Note - this may result in a SLOW read... I think in the alternative you can look into if this API is enabled and if your role has access to it in GCP (BigQuery Storage API - https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/docs/reference/storage)

Etiquetas