Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Access Code for Alteryx Core Certification

Inactive User
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,

I need an access code to take the Core Certification Exam. 
Can someone tell me how to get the code please ?
It is the first time I see this request 
Thanks in advance.

Armand

8 REPLIES 8
PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Inactive User 

There shouldn't be an access code to take the Core Certification Exam. Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Make sure you are signed in with your account in the community.

Hope this helps.

Inactive User
Not applicable

Hello @PanPP 

Thank you for your response.
Kindly check the attatched screenshot. I am well signed in.

Best regards
Armand

PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thank you for providing the screenshots. I would recommend reaching out to certification@alteryx.com to describe this issue.

Hope this helps!

raviteja2355
5 - Atom

Hi sir,
my self Raviteja Oruganti , i'm interested in Alteryx and
very recently i came to Alteryx community and
i'm practicing this course through online,
im doing challenges and online certification, to do all those practicing i need Alteryx designer application and downloaded to my windows pc.
i'm using Alteryx Designer 2022 for my practice and it was expired and deactivated
i need to re-install this application but it asking the license code for  re-activate, if it not works i can't practice this one in any other way
so please help me to how to activate and how can it works.
Thanking you. 

Inactive User
Not applicable

Thanks @PanPP  for your return. Actually, I already submit my issue to certification@alteryx.com and I am waiting for their response.
Thank you again

Best regards
Armand

Inactive User
Not applicable

Hello @raviteja2355 

You just need another licence key to reactivate your Designer. You can look at this link https://www.alteryx.com/sparked  to see how to get a licence key depending on your eligibility. For example if you are a student, you just need to confirm your student eligibility to get the Licence Key. For any other questions you can contact alteryxforgood@alteryx.com

Best regards,
Armand

TapasTR
7 - Meteor

I have the same problem? What is the resolution?

TapasTR
7 - Meteor

It seems that there was some server issue. I wrote to them and they responded that it is working. I tried, it does not ask for the access code now. So it seems that this access code issue is due to some technical issue which gets resolved automatically. Better to write email to certification@alteryx.com

Labels