Alteryx Designer Cloud Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Cloud.

Issue - Folder Path Denied for Aterlyx Workflow saving / Output File not updated

LynneJiang
5 - Atom

Error message received when I try to save workflow with message of the access to a drive is denied. 

I have tried to work on my desktop and company shared drive with my cloud based Alteryx. All failed.

I tried to use the company's desktop with Alteryx licence, failed as well. 

I can see the input files are correctly consumed and output file is correctly created through looking the workflow within Alteryx and can manually export what I can see from Alteryx.

Does anyone knows what caused the issue and how to resolve it? 

Many thanks and Regards

Lynne

1 REPLY 1
lwolfie
11 - Bolide

I'm not sure if you solved this already or not and I don't have cloud, but it looks like the file path is looking at a mapped drive.  Try using the universal mapping instead of the L drive.  I've run into this occasionally when my computer wasn't automatically connecting to the company share drive.  Simply opening Windows File Explorer and clicking the drive, worked for me in the past.  

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!