Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganBowers
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

It’s time to announce the December top contributors—the top dogs of our Community.

Read on to find out who our top contributors were last month and which dog breed they are most similar to.

Problem Solvers—Most Solutions Authored

The border collie is considered the smartest dog breed. For this reason, our problem solvers this month have a lot in common with these pups. Not to mention authoring all of those solutions takes lots of energy—no problem for a fast-paced border collie.

MeganDibble_0-1674080610031.jpeg

Source: Pixabay

@ShankerV – 90 solutions

@Felipe_Ribeir0 – 72 solutions

@binuacs – 35 solutions

Conversation Starters—Most Threads Started

If you’ve been around Siberian Huskies (or watched dog videos on the internet), then you probably know they are a talkative dog breed. Like our conversation starters, they keep things lively and aren’t afraid to speak up.

MeganDibble_1-1674080610090.jpeg

@wonka1234 – 18 threads

@Sshasnk – 15 thread

@ShantanuDagar – 11 threads

Prolific Posters—Most Replies

It takes stamina to be a prolific poster. Which dog breed has amazing energy? The Australian shepherd. Our prolific posters are similar to the beloved Aussies in that they can keep their energy and spirits high even throughout long days of activity.

MeganDibble_2-1674080610179.jpeg

@ShankerV – 527 replies (!!)

@Felipe_Ribeir0 – 247 replies

@grazitti_sapna – 133 replies

Peer Reviewed—Most Likes Received

The most popular dog breed of 2022 was the labrador retriever. Our top peer-reviewed community members are just as well regarded as these pups.

MeganDibble_3-1674080610293.jpeg

@Felipe_Ribeir0 – 170 likes

@ShankerV – 112 likes

@binuacs – 102 likes

A big thanks to our top contributors for all the ways you keep our community thriving & help your fellow Alteryx users!

Megan Bowers
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.