Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hello Maveryx! We had one extra day in February, thanks to leap year. Despite this, it still flew by. If you’re wondering if you missed any Community updates or happenings, then keep reading.

Let’s jump in!

Source: GIPHY

Need To Know

For February, our development team focused on a new and exciting integration between our product team and the product idea boards! The first phase is almost complete, so you might see a few odd behaviors in the area that we’ll be continuing to iron out. More news on this integration to come!

Additionally, we made a few updates to our new polling feature, to help it stand out a bit more and correct the odd look it had when in dark mode.

We’ve also made several updates to streamline background functionalities, to help the community to continue to run smoothly. We look forward to continuing our development of both big and small features to optimize the Community experience as much as possible!

Community News

Learn more about all of our Community happenings in February!

Events

Great news—the session catalog for Inspire is live! You can find the list of all the sessions here. We’d love to hear from you in the comments about which one you are most excited for, whether it’s a talk you are giving or a topic you can’t wait to hear more about!

And if you haven’t registered for Inspire yet, you can do so here. We would love to see you there!

Academy

The new Alteryx Designer Advanced Certification Exam went live in February. Check out this blog to see the exam blueprint, which includes a detailed topic breakdown. The prep guide has been updated as well!

Cloud Quests are up and running on this page. In case you missed it, each post is like a weekly challenge, but designed specifically for you to use cloud products to solve! To get the full scoop on this program, head over to this blog.

User Groups

As we begin March, we still have so many incredible sessions coming through our local User Groups. Check out our calendar and save your spot in one (or many) of the upcoming meetings we are hosting across the globe. If you feel you have missed something, take a look at the User Group Meetings Round-Up! If you haven't yet, join your local User Group today! 

Read and Listen

If you listen to the Alter Everything podcast, we would love to get your feedback—fill out this short engagement survey and let us know what you think!

Now is a great time to race over to our podcast page to hear our episode featuring McLaren Racing's CEO, Zac Brown! He shared how McLaren is using AI and analytics to optimize their strategies on and off the track. There is also a Community blog to go along with the episode that contains a demo of Alteryx Machine Learning with racing data.

On the Engine Works blog, @AlexG walked us through a fun use case for using Databricks with Alteryx Analytics Cloud. We also learned from @_PavelP how to use the Alteryx DCM Migration tool. Finally, @carolloj shared his tips and insights when it comes to change management and building a center of excellence. (Look for him on the podcast in March too!)

Closing

For all of you who contributed to the Community last month, whether it was by asking and answering questions, posting on Gallery, solving a challenge, or writing a blog, we appreciate you!

Cheers to a fabulous February!

Megan Dibble
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Comments
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

The gifs are super cute!! Looking forward to these changes!