Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Alter Everything Banner_999x240.png

🎵 Welcome to Alter Everything Year in Review, a blog about a podcast about data science and analytics culture. 🎵

In 2023, the Alter Everything Podcast listenership grew by almost 10% and was streamed in over 100 countries!

It was an eventful year for our podcast program. We invite you to read (and listen) below for a fun recap of our top episodes. And there’s a survey at the end for you to tell us what you’re interested in hearing about next!

Top Episode of 2023

Alteryx ACE @afv2688 and User Group Program Manager @FláviaB gave us the scoop on User Groups, and you tuned in! This was our most listened-to episode of 2023.

Hot New Episode

We loved hearing from @Alula and @ripcityscorp94 in a recent episode about how they use Alteryx at RSM to solve tough reporting challenges. Out of our more recent episodes, this one had the most listens in the first week of its release.

Most Shared Episode on Spotify

Thanks to Spotify Wrapped, we learned that our most shared episode this year on that platform was our (UK) football analytics episode. We heard insights from @BATTLE about how analytics are currently used off the pitch and how the future of football could be even more data-driven.

Matt’s Favorite Episode

“This episode was as informative as it was spooky! I loved hearing about the real-world examples of how far AI has come in helping us with everyday tasks, but how we should not be blindly accepting of anything that it tells us. This episode was a fun back-and-forth with great examples and some thought-provoking questions about the ethics of AI-generated content. The AI-generated pizza commercial was VERY unsettling and shows us that not everything AI is perfect.” -@AlteryxMatt, Alter Everything Producer

Megan’s Favorite Episode

“I loved talking with @Ken_Black for this episode. Hearing about the passion he has for this project was inspiring, and this episode highlighted the nature of data analysis—when you dive in, you might end up finding more than you bargained for. This can lead to a cyclical analysis process and lots of learning along the way!” -@MeganDibble, Alter Everything Host

Mike’s Favorite Episode

This episode was a passion project of mine, featuring four voices including my own. It was great fun guest-hosting this episode! Speaking to the guests gave me a real appreciation for how data-driven the field of public education has become. Both educators are incredibly passionate about their work. They had great stories and examples of how data is constantly used to improve student outcomes - while acknowledging the myriad of factors to balance when it comes to student success. I came away with a real admiration and increased respect for educators in lower education." -@mikecusic, Alter Everything Producer

Let Us Know What You Think!

If you have listened to our podcast, we would love to hear from you. Fill out the short engagement survey below to help us continue to improve the podcast!

Megan Dibble
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Comments