Inicia una sesión. Piérdete en las posibilidades.

Conéctate con una comunidad de expertos en la analítica y ciencia de datos para descubrir soluciones nuevas a desafíos complejos, contribuir ideas nuevas y obtener una perspectiva valiosa sobre una industria en rápida evolución.

My Favorite Posts

( 25 / 100 )

Re: Date and Time Seperator

@EmilAlteryx01 another way of doing this with regex, since you have different type of date format to ...
Participa

Re: Date and Time Seperator

Hey @EmilAlteryx01, if all of your data follows the same pattern as the sample i.e. <Date><Space><Ti ...
Participa

Re: Apply a delimiter

@EmilAlteryx01 does this do the trick
Participa

Re: Apply a delimiter

@EmilAlteryx01  It works on my end.
Participa

Re: Workflow output to provide unique entries each run & End-of-day count with tot

This is one possible solution: 1. Store the output from each run in a single folder as separate work ...
Participa

Re: Output to include Unique Entries and Count

Hi @EmilAlteryx01,  If i understand correctly, you want the worklflow to only output any new purchas ...
Participa

Re: Join Tool and a Duplicate Function

The workflow actually already does this. I duplicate any orderline on the right that has a Prior_My_ ...
Participa

You can also do this, It should yield the same result
Participa

Hi, I got this far, but there is no record with booking ref starting with 9 and only 8 digits long t ...
Participa

Re: Input has Null and 0 Values in column - Help with the Column update

Quite an interesting one @EmilAlteryx01. If you just want to add the columns across the rows, it wil ...
Participa