Sign in. Geek out.

Connect with a community of data science and analytic experts to discover new solutions to complex challenges, contribute fresh ideas, and gain valuable perspective on the rapidly developing industry.

My Favorite Posts

( 29 / 100 )

Find Last Day of a Month

Hi All, I need to find the last day of a month. For example I have a date "9/10/2021" in mm/dd/yyyy  ...
Participate

Convert dates to last day of given month

Hello. I have a column containing various dates, all of which are the first day of the month. For ex ...
Participate

Calculate last working/business day of week

I am working with a dataset of stock market trade data going back to 1998. There are only line items ...
Participate

How to use an API to Download Data?

Hi All,I am trying to figure out how to use APIs to download data and update a table on my side.  I ...
Participate

Table Alignment

I have created a table which outputs data into 5 columns, 3 of which are value columns. However whic ...
Participate

Layout tool; getting the chart and table box aligned left instead of centered

Hi all I am trying to get a chart and table lined up to the left of my report, but I can't find the ...
Participate

Borders are getting disappeared when Vertical Merge Content to Line Up Table Contents

Hi all, When Vertical Merge Content to Line Up Table Contents is used in the layout tool to combine ...
Participate

Enter dynamicall values into a report text

Hi, I count the number of entries with the summarize tool. Now I want to dynamically input this into ...
Participate

Re: Enter dynamicall values into a report text

@UnknownUser Hi Felix, see if he attached gets you what you want. In the Report Text tool you can us ...
Participate

Re: Generate Rows Tool - Adding a Total Row

Hi @ebledsoe22 -- Please see attached workflow, one way to attack it!  
Participate

Re: Writing to multiple Excel Sheets in the same files - Using Block Until Done correctly

For your awareness, there is a new functionality "Control Containers" that is being released in 23.1 ...
Participate

Dynamically output to different sheet names based on a field?

I want to output data to a pre-formatted excel, but certain rows go to different sheets. There are 5 ...
Participate