Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

St. Louis, MO

Welcome to the St. Louis User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

STL AUG Roll Call!

ADerbak
11 - Bolide

Hi Everybody!

I just wanted to check-in with everyone and see how you all are doing? Let's do a little roll call! If you're new to the STL AUG or haven't posted on here before, please reply below letting us know some basics:

• Name (doesn't have to be full name):
  • Company:
  • How long you have been using Alteryx:
  • What you're looking to learn or do with Alteryx and the Community:
  • Bonus! What are some social media handles you use that others can contact you on?

At each meeting, we can get to know each other better, of course, but this is a nice way to see everyone's background before then! :-)

Also, if you have co-workers or friends that use Alteryx, make sure to refer them to this community page as we will post some STL-specific ideas, workflows, etc. They can keep adding to our reply list below!

Let's see where everyone's from!

Cha-Cha-boochie-ChaCha-Cha-boochie!Cha-Cha-boochie-ChaCha-Cha-boochie!-AD

5 REPLIES 5
ADerbak
11 - Bolide

I'll go ahead and kick things off:

• Name: Andrew
  • Company: Schnuck Markets, Inc
  • How long you have been using Alteryx: Almost a year and a half
  • What you're looking to learn or do with Alteryx and the Community: Meet like-minded people and enhance my data science skills
  • Bonus! What are some social media handles you use that others can contact you on? Twitter @andrewderbak 

Jared_Durer
7 - Meteor
  • Name (doesn't have to be full name): Jared
  • Company: Express Scripts
  • How long you have been using Alteryx: 2 years
  • What you're looking to learn or do with Alteryx and the Community: Researching problems, sharing techniques
smerton
6 - Meteoroid
  • Name: Sean
  • Company: Schnuck Markets, Inc
  • How long you have been using Alteryx: Since March 2017
  • What you're looking to learn or do with Alteryx and the Community: Share techniques and see how others are using Alteryx
Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

Hi Everyone!!

Name: Alya

Company: Charter Communications

How long have you been using Alteryx: since Jan 2018

What i'm looking to learn or do with Alteryx + Community: other use cases, networking with local Alteryx users, learn anything I can from everyone :)

bschindler
6 - Meteoroid

• Name (doesn't have to be full name):Brian Schindler
  • Company: MetLife
  • How long you have been using Alteryx: About 7 months
  • What you're looking to learn or do with Alteryx and the Community: Gain any knowledge I can about Alteryx.  See how others are utilizing Alteryx to foster ideas on ways my department might use it.
  • Bonus! What are some social media handles you use that others can contact you on?  Twitter @BSchindler_6