General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Issue with support

andrewodell
5 - Atom

Hello, i am having difficulties with contacting support. My issue is with regards to using Computer Vision tools, I receive the following error: To use the PDF to Text tool, you need a license. Select Options > Manage Licenses to input a license key, or contact an account representative.

What i don't understand is that i have an active license in my license manager..

When i try to contact support i get the following error:

The provided email does not match a licensed email address in our system, please check out our case management FAQ for further guidance or try again if you believe you’ve received this message in error.

So, i am not really sure what to do or who to reach out too. 

3 REPLIES 3
TimN
13 - Pulsar

Hi,

Computer Vision tools require a separate license from your designer license.  If you don't see two licenses then you need your Alteryx License admin to give you the specific key or if you have not purchased those licenses, purchase from Alteryx.

TimN
13 - Pulsar

Under Manage Licenses you would see:

Alteryx Designer

Alteryx Intelligence Suite

if you had the Computer vision tools

fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @andrewodell ,

To get access to the case portal, e-mail Mission Control  and request the access if you went through their FAQ and nothing is working.

For everyone else accessing this post. Keep in mind that this e-mail is being turned-off and the case portal is the option to open tickets from now on.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

Labels