Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Cannot get workflows to run in Gallery 2019.2

anthony_fiel
8 - Asteroid

Our company just upgraded our Gallery from 2018.2 to 2019.2 and i'm running into an issue with my workflows.  When I click on 'Save As' and try to post to our Gallery I get the following message:  "This workflow will not run because there are no workers online with this tag."  

We do have a worker available, but I can't select it to assign to my workflow.  I can bypass this message as still save it to the gallery, but it get's stuck in QUEUED status when I try to run it.

Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
BTran
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Anthony,

Can you go into the system settings for the worker, and check this setting?

BTran_0-1576172366926.png

If that is set as expected, let me know - and I can reach out over the support channels, and we can get on a webex and take a deeper dive

anthony_fiel
8 - Asteroid

Just so I'm clear, this is the worker settings on the server side correct?

BTran
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey Anthony, that's right. If you have a separate worker - then specifically that machine. 

DiganP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@anthony_fiel  you also have the ability to assign specific workers in the gallery admin section. Make sure you are not assigned to a unavailable worker. 

The setting that @BTran mentioned is on the Server where the Alteryx Server sits on. This is usually managed by your IT admin.

Digan
Alteryx
anthony_fiel
8 - Asteroid

So it looks like our IT admins had to change some settings, but I'm sure it was due to worker assignments.  Chalk it up to impatience of letting the admins set it up before full deployment