Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

how can i check the result of a single tool, without running the entire workflow.

reeteshchoudhury
7 - Meteor

how can i check the result of a single tool, without running the entire workflow. For E.g. I have a canvas with multiple data set and multiple tools and I want to run only a single tool to check for results..

I want to run the results for the selected box only under a canvas and not all the functions/tools at a time as it consumes a lot of resources

desktop.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
DataNath
17 - Castor

Hey @reeteshchoudhury, you can either copy and paste that section into a new workflow and run it, or split your workflow into separate sections by putting each into a container, and disabling the ones you don't want to run. To do this just drag over and select tools and then right click > add to container.

reeteshchoudhury
7 - Meteor

Hello DataNath, Thanks.. it saved me lots of compiation time.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels