Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

column mapping goes missing

ncd
6 - Meteoroid

Hi all

I have run into a problem that has recently started.   In searching I have found nothing on this,
  I have a larger workflow, 4500+ tools and randomly now as I add tools, the column mapping goes
away between tools.  I can go back a tool  and the columns all are there just not found on the newly added tool.  Sometimes I can add one
or more select tools in a row and the columns may or may not show up.  Only the "unknown" column
is showing up.   If you add a Join tool, you cannot select a column to join on, so this has now started
to impact moving forward with my current project, Though it seems to do this randomly, some times
running the job to that point will bring the mapping back, sometimes  F5 will, mostly not.
I can add a select tool and it shows no columns, I have connected another select tool immediately
after and sometimes it shows the columns where the one immediately preceding it shows only the "unknown" column

we are running  Version: 2023.2.1.133 Patch: 3

any thoughts or help would be appreciated. 

Chris  

1 REPLY 1
Raj
16 - Nebula

@ncd 
try reaching 
Mission Control
i think they can help.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels