Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Table extraction from PDF

James89
7 - Meteor

Hi Alteryx Community,

For a start, I have an Alteryx Intelligence Suite. My situation is that I have multiple PDFs with each having different table format, is there a possibility that I can automate extracting those tables in Alteryx for further analysis? Would really appreciate if the community could share some workflow.

Thanks and regards.

2 REPLIES 2
anjelabugarin
5 - Atom

Hi @james89 - this thread could be a similar case as yours: Extract Data from PDF by Auto-detecting Table (Int... - Alteryx Community

James89
7 - Meteor

Hi Anjelabugarin,

Thanks for the reply. My question is if somebody send me email with table, and I would save the email in PDF format. How would I get Alteryx to read the table within the email that was just PDF-ed. Besides assuming each email PDF-ed would contain different table format. Would like to know whether is there a way around in Alteryx to ease the automation?

Thanks!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels