Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Store Daily Information that changes everyday

almartinez
7 - Meteor

Hello Team - I need to build a daily history of occurrences under those Type fields after I run a module to capture the totals to be used later. I'm having issues using an XLSX file or an Alteryx database input file since it's saving the data under multiple tabs or multiple alteryx databases. 

Would you be able to help me and upload a short video or test module?

Capture.JPG

Your assistance is highly appreacited.

3 REPLIES 3
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @almartinez 

Can you give us more details about what you're trying to do?  Do you want to add a new column every day?  Also, can you provide details about what issues you're facing?  A sample of any workflow that you've developed along with screen shots of error would help immensely

Dan

Raj
16 - Nebula

@almartinez 
please help us to understand the complete challenge you are facing
you can add some sample data and expected output 
will be in better position to help you.

almartinez
7 - Meteor

Thank you very much, @raj & @danilang; please see the attached screenshot.

I need to save/store the total of items in a daily basis and then use it in the same module to create a new tab in excel that shows the daily totals as in the first screenshot I shared. Currently, Alteryx is creating separated items for each occurrence, but I only need let's to create a database for all to store those totals and use it for the daily count.

Labels