Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Salesforce - Limited records pulled

Nipun_Charaya
6 - Meteoroid

Is there a limit of data being pulled from the Salesforce input using JSON tool?

I have created a workflow in Alteryx which pulls data from Salesforce and getting ~140,000 rows (Converted to ~2000 rows with 23 attributes), however, if I am pulling the report directly from Salesforce I am getting ~3800 rows. Any idea on how to fix the issue or what can be done to have all the data being pulled in Alteryx?

1 REPLY 1
Matt_D
10 - Fireball

Hi @Nipun_Charaya 

This is pagination, very common in APIs, your first query will give you the next URL (to return the next X records) or the number of records and start page (eg if you start at page 0 return only 2000 records and have 4500 total records, you'll need to query page 1 and 2 to return 2000 and 500 records to add to your first 2000). You'll have to construct X queries for the API  to build full dataset.

Google "Salesforce API pagination" for more info.

Labels