Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Results grid interaction could not be completed

Mikelpoppe
5 - Atom

Is anyone else seeing an error when they attempt to search results or filter results?

7 REPLIES 7
Mikelpoppe
5 - Atom

It also appears when I attempt to sort columns in the results window.

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @Mikelpoppe I think I have seen a similar error but not from filtering/sorting. Is there anything unusual about your data? It went away for me when i opened and closed Alteryx. 

Mikelpoppe
5 - Atom

I tried opening and closing the workflow, I even tried another much more simple workflow and still get the same error.

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

If its not going away might be best to open a case with support Support - Alteryx Community

Luke_C
17 - Castor

I've run into this when filtering/sorting multiple times following a run. For instance I had a browse tool that I kept going back to look up certain records in, after a while this error would pop up. Though re-running usually solved it. Like @IraWatt Support might be able to help more and trace the error.

Luke_C
17 - Castor

@Mikelpoppe As a workaround you could use the sort & filter tools followed by a browse to see what you need to.

DataGuy77
7 - Meteor

Could never explain to you why it happens, but in our case we had Column Heading enclosed in Square Brackets Ie [FIRST NAME] vs First Name

Once the brackets were removed normal functionality returned.

Hope this helps someone.

Labels