Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Render tool question

u180116
6 - Meteoroid

Hello! I am new to Alteryx Community! I posted a question last Friday in regard to the render tool. It prints column heading after each record - line. There are many columns in this reports and column heading are large as well.

I receive a response to increate page size to 50 by 50.

I do not see wher I can change page size, but I did change the paper size to max - 353 x500mm and selected  'Ladscape' orientation.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,

Slava

5 REPLIES 5
Amol_Telore
11 - Bolide

Hey @u180116 

In the render tool, There is an option at the bottom of the configuration window to modify paper size.

• In the Paper Size, Select custom Size
  • And then in size option, specify your height vs width of the report. 

This way you can change paper size. You can refer below snapshot for your reference. Hope this is what you are looking for.

Amol_Telore_0-1658763407529.png

u180116
6 - Meteoroid

I was able to change paper size to 50X50, still the same result - column headings after each record.

u180116
6 - Meteoroid

Taht still did not work - column heading appear after each record.

Amol_Telore
11 - Bolide

@u180116 Could you please share input data and desired result of the same. So that I can take a look into it. Also if possible, share configuration of table tool.

u180116
6 - Meteoroid

I've attached the file - it is encrypted. The output should basically be the same but in a report format - readable. Some columns are green background color.

Appreciate your help!

Labels