Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Up key on keyboard moves two rows in Alteryx

mgiese
5 - Atom

Hello,

My up arrow key moves two rows, while all my other arrow keys only move one. I have tested this in notepad, excel, and Alteryx with the issue only occurring in Alteryx. I have tried using a wired external keyboard and my laptops arrow keys, both have the same issue. I have closed and re-opened Alteryx and restarted my computer but the issue still persists.

Any advice?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Luke_C
17 - Castor

Can you share what version you're on? Are you observing it in any particular area? Browse results, text input tool, result pane, etc?

mgiese
5 - Atom

Hi There,

2021.3.4.00445 is the version I get to use till work updates it.

The issue appears to occur in the browse tool while reviewing a few hundred rows worth of results but if I click anywhere along the workflow where I can see the data it does the same double up issue.

Thanks!

Luke_C
17 - Castor

@mgiese  got it, I'm on the latest version and can't reproduce. Might be worth looking at the release notes to see if it's a known issue: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Release-Notes/tkb-p/release-notes

Labels