Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Problems with ServiceNow Input Tool

GabrielaGarcia98
5 - Atom

Hello all

I have been trying to use this tool with the advance options to filter the column that I want to use for specific tables. The service now documentation says I need to use the column labels in a comma separated list which I have tried with the results expected. The problem is when I tried to filter the sys_id using the Label "Sys ID" as in the service now tables says is the Label name and only get the error "Please enter correct field names. Displaying all fields data for the table".  I tried a lot of different options to filter the sys_id written in other ways but get the same message and applying the filters is importante becasuse I need to make a lot of unions from different tables to recreate a report. 

Kindly help me to solve this problem & let me know in case if there is any other solution is present.

Thanks & Regards,
Gabriela Garcia

3 REPLIES 3
tbezold
7 - Meteor

I am receiving the following error when trying to add column names to sysparm_fields:

Error: ServiceNow Input (113): Request forbidden -- authorization will not help.

PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @tbezold 

I believe it could be a permission issue. 

Does this issue occur for every query?

Can you attempt to re-configure the connection to the ServiceNow tool?

Are you able to access these columns within Servicenow?

tbezold
7 - Meteor

Yes, this issue occurs for every query.

Yes, the columns are accessible within ServiceNow.

I have attached the permissions currently granted to the service account in ServiceNow.

Labels