Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Open Recent Files

alexbryz
5 - Atom

Hello,

Currently, "Open Recent" is showing 10 recent files. How can I increase this number?

I checked Options/User Settings/Edit User Settings but it is not there.

Should I edit Registry? Where exactly?

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
vizAlter
12 - Quasar

Hi @alexbryz — You can see more than 10 recent workflows.

— Pin "Alteryx" to the Taskbar

— Right click on the "Alteryx" icon

Now, you can see 13 recent workflows in the Jump List:

vizAlter_0-1601003693951.png

Editing the Registry of Alteryx is not a good idea at any point, so avoid that.

If you want to increase the limit of Jump Items of the Taskbar/Recent Items shown in your Windows 10 or Windows 7, then you may google for it...

How to increase number of pinned/recent items of taskbar jumplist under Windows 10  

How to increase the number of recent files displayed from taskbar? 

Disclaimer — Anyone from Alteryx or Alteryx Community is not responsible for any kind of damage (now or in future) if any issue occurs due to editing the Registry or related any process with it.

If this solves your issue please mark the answer as "Solved" with a Like, if not let me know!

alexbryz
5 - Atom

Thanks a lot!

vizAlter
12 - Quasar

@alexbryz — Thank you!

Please mark this post "Solved" or "Solved" with a Like if it resolved your query. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.

vizAlter
12 - Quasar

@alexbryz — Thank you! 🙂

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels