Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

One xlsx workbook with multiple tabs and same schemas - how do I combine all tabs to one?

james_swanson
7 - Meteor

Hello alteryx community,

Looking for help on this workflow.

We have 1 workbook with 16 tabs/worksheets. *sensitive data so I can't share but imagine

All worksheets/tabs have the same table format and column headers exist on row 8 of the worksheets.

The use case is to aggregate the data into one table for the workflow to prep and summarize.

How can I consolidate 16 tabs for 1 input?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
acarter881
12 - Quasar

Hey, @james_swanson. I answered this in a separate thread. See this post, specifically the one regarding the use of the Dynamic Input tool. Please let me know if this helps.

james_swanson
7 - Meteor

@acarter881 Thank you! I was able to set this up with dynamic input however, I have a new problem posted in this: Missing-Data-Input-Data-Dynamic-Input-Dynamic-Rename Let me know if you have any insight to this. I will go ahead and accept this solution!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels