Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Insert data into specific format when the headers don't match

TKrueger
6 - Meteoroid

I have designed an Alteryx flow to calculate a few values using various fields from an input. These values are calculated by date so I have 3 different values for one flow that needs to be in a certain format and 1 value for a different flow that needs to be in a specific format (this is attached). If I figure this one out, I think I can use the same logic for the other flow. 

I need to take the 6 year rate value from the Data tab and place it into the corresponding cell on the Final Format tab. The key is the Final Format has to stay in that exact format for our actuary models. I am not sure how to pull the 20220502 value from the Data tab and put it into cell G:6 (the corresponding 5/2/2022 cell) on the Final Format tab. 

Is there are way I can transpose the data on the Final Format tab or create a new field to pull the data in for each date?

I also thought I could recreate this Final Format tab somehow but I was also thinking using the shell and then inserting values would be easier.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10
TKrueger
6 - Meteoroid

Hello @Felipe_Ribeir0 

I finished this up yesterday and it worked as expected. Thank you again for the help, it is much appreciated. I have accepted your comment as the solution now. 

Thanks again! :) 

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels