Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error transferring data: Error in the SSH layer in Alteryx 2019

oadekun1
5 - Atom
Has anyone ever had an 'Error: Download (58): Error transferring data: Error in the SSH layer' message while using the Download Tool in Alteryx 2019. The workflow downloads files from an FTP folder on my company's server. The workflow worked fine up until three days ago. I was able to find a fix using a batch macro, but that solution only works in Alteryx 2022, Anyone have an idea of what could be causing this or a possible fix?
4 REPLIES 4
geraldo
13 - Pulsar

@oadekun1 

You even tested this version of 2022 if it runs in your company.
You can open this macro and change something, like move a tool around and save it as versa- 2019.
Now the python tool changes from 2019 to 2022.
It may happen that the information security area may have updated some item on the network for security or prevention 3 days ago.

oadekun1
5 - Atom

I haven't had any luck getting the macro to work in Alteryx 2019. What do you mean by move a tool around?

And for context, I have included the batch macro that I used.

geraldo
13 - Pulsar

@oadekun1 

I corrected something that I found wrong in this macro that you passed. I turned off the download action tool because [Field1] already receives the url for the sftp

My version is 2022.1
You have to open the macro and edit something and save to change to 2019 version.

oadekun1
5 - Atom

Thank you!

Labels