Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error in names(scores) with Score tool

Arkémis
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem with the Score tool. I'm trying to predict the values for the field Response, using the initial dataset as new data (it is just for testing as of now) and trying to predict the values for Response. Unfortunately, the Score tool is not working and is displaying the following error : Error in names(scores) <- paste(score.field, "_", y.levels, sep = "") : 

Arkmis_0-1649160420337.png

I tried to rename the fields names, remove any punctuation in the fields themselves but without success.

Could someone help me to solve this problem? Please find attached the workflow and its corresponding dataset.

4 REPLIES 4
AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Arkémis 

I checked your workflow, so I found the fix way but I didn't the reason why it happened.

It seems that the Score tool is not set up correctly. Please try to set the Score tool again.

This is the result of xml level that I compare the workflow between yours and my workflow that I fixed.

AkimasaKajitani_0-1649164857121.png

Arkémis
5 - Atom

Hey @AkimasaKajitani,

Thank you for your answer. I found the root cause of the issue. It's due to Alteryx being in French. Changing it into English solved the issue. Weird bug, but at least it works now!

AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Arkémis 

Oh, I see.

There were the same issue at Japanese version. Please notify this bug to the Alteryx support.

simonaubert_bd
13 - Pulsar

Hello @Arkémis Thanks, that was exactly my issue. (I knew it a few years ago, I can't believe it's not corrected !!)

Labels